JCD Concrete LLC is currently looking for seasonal laborers and finishers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build experience and longevity with the company. JCD Concrete LLC is a fully insured and licensed company, accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Remove existing concrete and clear work area of debris. When applicable, use a jackhammer, skid-steer or excavator.
- Prepare and set up the jobsite with steel or wooden forms, grading jobsite with stone or other appropriate materials.
- Pour and Finish concrete, including but not limited to spreading, leveling and smoothing concrete using rake, shovel, trowel, screed, and float.
- Accurately determine the placement of control joints.
- Apply sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
- Provide owners updates regarding the status and completion of projects.
- Track and submit expenses for all additional costs incurred on job site.
- Minimum 1-3 years of concrete finishing experience preferred
- CDL preferred but not required
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Prior experience with excavator and skid-steer preferred
- Physically able to push, pull, and twist up to 80 lbs
- Ability to stand and work for 8 – 12 hours per day
- Effective communication and time management skills
Must have reliable transportation
Hours of Work: Monday to Saturday